Living as an Expat in Brainport
We like to here from you. What is your experience in the Brainport region?
- Speaking the Dutch language … Did you take courses? Did you try to ask something in Dutch, but noticed that everyone replies in English anyhow? Which words are you using in Dutch?
- Which languages do you speak at home?
- What is your experience to live as an expat here?
- How long did it take you to find out how the OV-chip card works?
- Could you get a driver licence easily
- Where you your kids go to school?
- Did you get in touch with other people from your country?
- What is your favorite place to go out in Eindhoven? Stratumseind, the Markt, Wilhelminaplein, .. ? Do you have fovorite pubs? Did you go to the Theater?
- Where would you take your family when they come to visit you?
- Food: Are the supermarkets selling the groceries that you search for? Do you go to special shops? Did you switch to fusion cooking? Do you like frikandellen? Did you test “drop”.
- Shopping in NL: share your shopping scerets
- How do you spend your free time? Going out? Doing an MBA? Going to concerts, learning languages, playing sports?
… and we also like you to tell us more about your favorite music …. your Top 5.
- Are you still listening to music from your home country?
- What music do you recommend to our listeners?
- Do you know any Dutch classic TOP 40 hits?